Conveyor Belt Lifter
Offering you a complete choice of products which include flexco flex-lifter conveyor belt lifter.
Flexco Flex-Lifter Conveyor Belt Lifter
Get Latest Price
A Tough, Versatile Beltline Tool
|Size||1500 mm (Medium)|
|Min. Conveyor Span||1047.8 mm|
|Max. Conveyor Span||1936.8 mm|
|Closed Height||169 mm|
|Vertical Lift||350 mm|
- Lifting a tensioned conveyor belt out of the way to do maintenance work is a difficult job. It can be time consuming and dangerous. The Flex-Lifter™ makes the job safer and easier. It takes on the toughest jobs, like lifting a belt even when it is tensioned up to the stated ratings. This tool is versatile. Adjustable wings make it easy to lift round or flat topside belts.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use. The Flex-Lifter™ is easily operated with a manual ratchet. And, if used with caution so as not to overdrive, the Flex-Lifter may be used with a drill motor or impact wrench.
- Works on a range of conveyors. The Medium model is for belt widths 900-1500mm (36"-60"), the Large model is for belt widths 1200-1800mm(48"-72"), and the XL model is for belt widths 1800-2400mm (72"-96"). Lifts flat or cupped belts with ease.
- Safe. Features a wide, dual-rail base and high lift capacities. Also designed to work with standard CEMA and common underground conveyor structure and idler types.
- Transportable. The tool can be carried to the job site and easily placed into position on the conveyor structure. Also available with cart feature for rolling the unit.
- Won’t damage the belt. Lifts the belt from underneath. Does not clamp onto the belt’s edges or cover
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback